Did you know about Norway?
- Norway have just above 5 million inhabitants. That’s a lot of land for so few.
- The winter usually arrives in November and stays until end of March. And by winter, Norwegians mean snow and sub freezing temperatures.
- Norwegians have one of the most informal business environments there is. Using first names is a given after first meeting.
- Norwegians have generally a high income per capita. But, the government uses taxes and fees a lot for incentives. Fueled cars, alcohol and sugar products have a high tax rate.
- Norwegians have some rather strange behaviors. We love our cabins, usually only eat bread for lunch and drink beer mostly in the weekends
- Norway is a sporting nation. So much that to hike without any destination, is considered normal.